100% Remote work
We are looking for a dedicated Recruiter to join our growing team with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A recruiter should have the ability to think and work outside the standard HR flow, hustle a plan, and execute it.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
- Attracting suitable candidates around the world through databases, online employment forums, social media, job advertisements, contacting other recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites, and from any other standard and nonstandard channels
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Completing paperwork for new hires
- Providing recruitment reports to managers
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
Qualifications / Условия:
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- Recruiting and interviewing skills. The ability to conduct different types of interviews. Phone, Skype, online meeting platform skills, and etc.
- The ability to think and work outside the standard HR flow
- The ability to find candidates around the world using standard and nonstandard methods
- Should have a full ability to hustle a plan and execute it
- Good decision-making skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- 3-6 years recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- Language preferences: English and Russian
100% Remote work, work on your own schedule (several hours overlap with EST timezone is required). Paid 10 days vacation + national holidays (limited to 5 calendar days per year)